Why Choose Ducted rEVERSE cYCLE Air Conditioning?
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is the perfect solution to keep most Australian homes warm in winter and cool in summer.
With this kind of system, you get to enjoy the convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning, combined with the ease and subtle aesthetic of a fully integrated ducted air conditioner system.
Ducted SYSTEMS VS SPLIT SYSTEMS
Although split system air conditioners are available with reverse cycle functioning, there are some circumstances where ducted reverse cycle air conditioning would be a better option. In this article, we take an in-depth look at ducted air conditioning vs split systems.
To summarise, here are some of the benefits:
- Ducted systems can be cheaper to install.
- Existing infrastructure may mean that ducted is the only available option.
- Split systems can be less efficient and more expensive to run than ducted.
- Ducted air conditioning systems can require less maintenance than split systems.
- Split systems are more intrusive to your interior design and layout.
- The value of your home can be increased with ducted air conditioning.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
At the beginning of this blog, we mentioned the convenience of reverse cycle air conditioners. You may be asking the question, exactly what is reverse cycle air conditioning? In a nutshell, a reverse cycle air conditioner can heat as well as cool. It means that a single unit can keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.
With reverse cycle air conditioning controlling your home’s climate, maximum convenience is literally at your fingertips. With a single adjustment, you can instantly cool the same room that you were heating! No more dragging heaters out of storage in winter or setting up clunky fans when summer arrives.
Reverse cycle air conditioners have also been found to be one of the most energy-efficient heating and cooling methods.
You can maximise the energy-efficient heating and cooling of your reverse cycle air conditioner even further by following some handy tips from Power Trip Services owner Kerry.
why choose Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
This article has looked at the benefits of ducted systems vs split systems and the convenience of reverse cycle air conditioners To give you the ultimate in climate control for your home with a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
If you are still asking why to choose a ducted reverse cycle air conditioner for your home, here are some further thoughts:
- Only one installation is required – your entire home is cooled and heated without the inconvenience of multiple installations over time.
- Zone control – your home can be heated and cooled in“zones”.It means that you can turn the system off in rooms that are not being used and schedule it to turn on for maximum comfort in every living area.
- Reduced maintenance and servicing – because the unit is set to run in zones throughout the home, there is less wear and tear on components than a system that runs constantly.
- Fewerbreakdowns and repairs – with a single unit to heat and cool your home, you are faced with fewer breakdowns.
If you are still unsure if a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit is the best solution for your heating and cooling needs, give Power Trip Services a call today. We design all of our installations in-house. We will consider all options and customise a system to suit your needs and budget perfectly.
Power Trip Services are specialists in the design and installation of customised air conditioning systems. Our team looks at every project and plans it for your individual building, budget and lifestyle needs. We are available to offer expert solutions for even the most complex requirements and look forward to assisting you.
The electrical and air conditioning specialists at Power Trip Services go above and beyond to tackle any complex installation or electrical issue you throw our way.
We are leaders in our profession in North Brisbane because we use our resourcefulness and ingenuity to deliver high-quality and affordable solutions every time. Our qualified technicians can even design your ducted air-condition in-house!
Not only do we pride ourselves on quality workmanship, but our outstanding service standards and promise to treat your property with the utmost respect. This sets us apart from our competitors.