When you own a home or commercial property it can be easy to let maintenance jobs build up.
In this blog, the electrical and air conditioning specialists at Power Trip Services give 4 reasons why servicing of your split system is essential and should be carried out annually.
Split System Servicing: What’s Involved?
Did you know split system air conditioning units needs to be serviced every 12 months?
And if you live in an area that’s particularly dusty or close to the ocean, your filters should be cleaned as frequently as every two months!
Not only is it advantageous to have the unit’s interior thoroughly cleaned, as we are licenced refrigeration mechanics, we also ensure it’s in good working order with correct refrigeration pressures and electrical componentry in good condition.
When Power Trip Services air conditioning specialists service split systems for residential and commercial clients our team will:
- Complete visual check over of indoor and outdoor units.
- Chemically clean indoor and outdoor coils.
- Chemically clean indoor filters and covers.
- Check refrigeration pressures.
- Check all electrical components for loose wiring.
- Chemically clean drain tray and drain outlet.
- Fragrance spray of indoor unit.
Benefits of Split System Servicing
- The unit will run to its full capacity.
- Complies with warranty (if unit is still under warranty conditions).
- Breathing in cleaner air healthier for the family.
- A lot better efficiency uses less power doesn’t have to work as hard if they are kept clean and up to date servicing.
Air Conditioning Service Brisbane Northside
Are you ready to book in your split system service?
The electrical and air conditioning specialists at Power Trip Services go above and beyond to tackle any complex installation, or electrical issue you throw our way.
We are leaders in our profession in North Brisbane, because we use our resourcefulness and ingenuity to deliver high-quality and affordable solutions every time. Our qualified technicians can even design your ducted air-condition in-house!
Not only do we pride ourselves on quality workmanship, but our outstanding service standards and promise to treat your property with the utmost respect, sets us apart from our competitors.